Company: Asian Community Development Council (ACDC)
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The mission of the Asian Community Development Council (ACDC) is to
improve the general well-being and education of the Asian, Pacific
Islander and other ethnic communities in Nevada. ACDC will promote,
foster, champion and advocate for Asian Americans and Pacific
Islanders in the greater Nevada community. -
Keeton CPA is a public accounting firm providing deep accounting,
auditing and non-profit tax expertise in Southern Nevada. We are
the accounting department for ACDC (the "Company").
Position Description: ACDC disbursement's accountant.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of an
Associate's Degree in Business with an emphasis in accounting or
the equivalent credit hours to have attained such a degree with a
minimum of two accounting classes.
- GPA of 3.25 or higher. -
- Must be able to work in a dynamic accounting environment.
- Must have an aptitude for detail.
- A strong understanding of basic accounting concepts and
- Ability to take a topic and apply in many situations.
- Strong PC skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. - -
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, be a quality
teammate and work independently.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Process payable and disbursement's accounting under the
Company's disbursement process.
- Participate in month end close on various payable and
disbursement's accounting items. - This is inclusive of grant
reporting and budget analysis.
- Perform accounting duties as a staff person as determined with
each engagement/assignment by the CFO pending request skill set. -
- Interact with all levels of client personnel from the CEO to
operations personnel to the rest of the accounting team.
- Complete running activities from the Henderson accounting
office to the various operational sites of the Company as needed.
This requires the applicant to have a reliable mode of daily
- Be able to read and comprehend technical material from
governing bodies including the SEC, FASB, and the AICPA among
- Construct files and document work in a format clearly and
consistently, within Company policy.
- Timely and accurately fill out time sheets and submit them to
ensure accurate and timely grant billing and payroll
- Attend a minimum of 24 hours of yearly training when identified
to enhance professional knowledge. - This is inclusive of the
Company 26 weeks of mandatory training.
- Work as the assistant to the CFO in a manner consistent with
that of an accounting professional.
Pay Rate and Benefits:
- $31,500 per year or $15.14 per hour (note: this is an hourly
- 80 hours of vacation time after 1 year of full-time
- There is a 90-day introductory period. Upon fully completing
the 90-day period the employee may be eligible for an employment
- Employees are required to be paid through direct deposit to a
bank of their choosing. Pay dates are every other Friday, 26 times
- Health and dental are available after successfully passing the
Generally, the client environment requires a dress code of business
casual. Business casual includes slacks, dresses, skirts and
collared shirts. Business casual does not include jeans, shorts or
Keywords: Asian Community Development Council (ACDC), Henderson , Disbursement's Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!