Lead Test Engineer
Company: VadaTech Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Lead. Innovate. Excite. Join VadaTech.
At VadaTech, our teams don't do conventional. Our customers are
world leaders and our products are breakthrough technologies. We
deliver because everyone in our company has a vision: to create
next-generation solutions that leave the status quo behind,
innovate, and solve complex problems.
This Lead will be depended on for his/her strong technical
knowledge with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and
software issues is needed, as well as the ability to to perform
effectively with high quality with little direct supervision.
- Conduct prototype testing of new products in cooperation with
design engineering team
- Perform testing of company's board and system level products to
support production delivery schedules, including advanced ability
to troubleshoot board failures
- Work closely with Engineering team to review Production Test
Procedures, Test plans, and other test related documentation
- Be familiar working electronic board equipment, reading
Schematics, using Oscilloscopes, Signal generators.
- Train and Support Technicians/Operators in performing product
testing including use of any Test instruments, fixtures, and test
- Continually monitor and identify all requirements for new test
equipment and fixtures
- Take initiative to identify problems and their root causes as
well as participate in implementing solutions.
- Discuss problems (technical and process) encountered while
testing/troubleshooting with supervisor and engineering staff and
recommend solutions to improve work efficiency.
- Develop and apply effective process and procedures to the
Production Test Department.
- Escalate product and process issues to management and help with
- Follows all corporate, safety and production procedures and
regulations and maintains a clean and orderly workstation. Assures
that his/her group adheres to the company standards and
- Minimum BSEE (Bachelor Science Electrical Engineering, Computer
- Minimum five (5) years' experience of Manufacturing Test
Engineering experience in electronics manufacturing
- Board level and System level testing and troubleshooting
- Ability to read electrical and electronic schematics a
- A good understanding in CPU and microcontroller functions.
- Familiar in programming languages and scripts
- Good knowledge working in Linux environment
- Using test instruments like Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Power
- Experience with Visio, Excel and Project management and
tracking applications and tools
401k with company contribution
On site fitness center
VadaTech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/Vet
We participate in E-VERIFY Program
No phone calls please
No visa sponsorships available
COVID vaccination mandatory workplace
Keywords: VadaTech Inc., Henderson , Lead Test Engineer, Engineering , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!