Sr. Plant Engineer -Henderson, NV
Company: Wells Enterprises
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Manages Capital and Expense projects at an assigned plant from
the scoping phase to completion. Supports corporate managed
projects as the plant SME, completing task assigned from project
meetings. Is the technical resource for a plant in equipment
related issues including selection, maintenance, reliability and
root causing operational issues.
- Project Manager for Plant Engineering projects. This includes
project scoping, budget, forecasting, developing timeline,
installation and start up.
- Manages internal and external resources holding them
accountable to hitting timelines and project deliverables.
- Corporate Project Support - Serves on project teams
representing area of responsibility.
- Works to ensure the reliability, operability, and
maintainability of new and modified assets.
- Identifies and implements opportunities to reduce cost.
- Captures lessons learned and applies best practices from other
areas of the plant on the project.
- Works to ensure that equipment purchased for the project starts
up successfully and performs reliably long term. Accountabilities
will include new equipment integration, equipment FAT's,
coordination with vendors and suppliers, and on-site start-up
- Provides technical support to operations, maintenance, and
applies problem solving and troubleshooting to technical
- Identifies and works on opportunities to improve processes
within the area of responsibility. Assists in identifying potential
long-term improvements or capital investments that would reduce
cost to the business.
- Uses company engineering standards and specifications. For
project specific work, develops detailed and accurate engineering
documentation.#LI-MG1#ZRRequisition ID : 2205348
Keywords: Wells Enterprises, Henderson , Sr. Plant Engineer -Henderson, NV, Engineering , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!