Company: Zen Sherpa LLC
Posted on: January 21, 2023
A mobile construction equipment manufacturer is looking for a
Manufacturing Engineer working from our Henderson, NV facility.
Successful candidates will be liaisons between Engineering and
Manufacturing, streamline assembly processes, establish/help create
Quality Control checkpoints, support first production machine
building, document assembly-related improvements (ECRs), resolve
assembly issues, close Engineering Change Requests by updating
prints, flashing ECU software updates on assembly lines, etc.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Manufacturing Engineering or
related degree applicable to the position.
- Minimum of 3 years of Manufacturing Engineering.
- Experience with Tool Design specifically focused on
assembly-type tooling required.
- Experience with Solidworks ver 2016 and up is a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Office -- Outlook, Excel, Word, and
PowerPoint a must.
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain/Manufacturing principles is
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with
the immediate team, all participating inside and outside
departments, supplier and customer base, as well as upper
NICE TO HAVES:
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles /Experience
- Demonstrated experience with a manufacturing engineering team,
in a team environment (matrix organizational structure a plus)
- Hands-on manufacturing or product assembly experience
Construction or commercial vehicle engineering experience are
- Involved in the following processes: New Product Development,
Process Changes, Continuous Improvement, Setup/Revise Process Data,
Capital Investments request, Study/Review Existing Processes,
Coordinate Process Trials, Research New Tooling/Processes, Training
and Documenting, and Problem Solving involving safety,
productivity, quality, and future planning events.
- Communicates between different processes, teams, departments,
and management hierarchy as required
- Participates in both internal and external customer and
supplier meetings as necessary to assure the achievement of project
- Exhibit leadership, integrity, resilience, flexible in current
and new situations, but always a team player with subordinates,
peers, and/or management
- Any other tasks as requested by management.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance (Supplement Life and AD&D
- Disability Insurance (STD & LTD) offered
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Public Holidays)
- Relocation allowance available upon hire
Keywords: Zen Sherpa LLC, Henderson , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!