Hardware Engineering Manager
Company: VadaTech Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Lead. Innovate. Excite. Join VadaTech.
At VadaTech, our teams don't do conventional. Our customers are
world leaders and our products are breakthrough technologies. We
deliver because everyone in our company has a vision: to create
next-generation solutions that leave the status quo behind,
innovate, and solve complex problems.
Our people have been pivotal to implementing innovative
technologies in industries across the globe. We help develop the
embedded solutions that enable advanced medical diagnostic
equipment, high energy physics experiments, industrial Internet of
things (IoT) automation systems, airborne reconnaissance and other
defense and aerospace systems.
Don't just work with rapidly evolving technologies, create them-and
leave an impact at each and every step. This is the definition of
cutting edge. Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of
everything we do, and our leaders are empowered to look at the
newest technologies and say: "I made that."
The Support Engineering Manager is responsible for leading a group
of multi-disciplinary engineering Support and Debug engineering
teams (manufacturing support and DVT and debug/board bring up).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Engineer manager will lead the DVT / Debug Engineering and
Production support Teams and will coordinate and assign priorities
for their tasks based on Manufacturing and customer support
- Will maintain daily updates on team progress and change
activities and priorities as needed in order to achieve target
- Will act as a technical contact as needed, for any ongoing
engineering support tasks.
- Will participate in recurring cross-departmental meetings in
order to update other teams of the current status, as well as
re-organize priorities based on Manufacturing and Sales
- Will be responsible for maintaining team tasks assignments, as
well as making sure all activities are properly recorded and
- Will work with Quality and Production floor leads and Managers
to review ongoing failure root causes and help evaluate possible
trends on failure modes.
- Will be the main liaison between Manufacturing and Engineering
teams when it comes to manufacturing support, DVT, Debug, and board
bring up activities.
- Management duties include but are not limited to recruiting,
selecting, orienting, training employees while accomplishing
department objectives. Responsible for corrective action as
- B.S.E.E or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of experience leading engineering teams.
- Experience in a quick turn project environment.
- Must be familiar with electronics and software release life
- Must have knowledge of working with embedded electronics and
- Experience with prototyping solutions and bench testing
- Ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with
others in the workplace.
- Fluent domain of the English language: ability to read, write
and speak English well.
- Ability to carry out detailed written and oral
401k with company contribution
Paid time off plan
On site fitness center
VADATECH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
VADATECH, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
NO VISA SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE.
Keywords: VadaTech Inc., Henderson , Hardware Engineering Manager, Executive , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!