Company: ISCO Industries
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Plant Manager manages an ISCO Fabrication Facility, ensuring
that all business operations are productive, efficient, safe, and
meet internal and external customer expectations.
ISCO Fabrication Facility Lead
- Overall responsibility and change agent for one of ISCO's 15
- Directly manage multi-shift, multi-department plant with 20-40
employees in Fabrication, Rental, and Distribution areas to
potentially meet 24-5 operation
- Monitor and manage designated fabrication facility
- Collaborate with OHSMS team to oversee and monitor Safety
programs and initiatives to ensure employee and company compliance
with applicable laws and standards.
- Ensure that the designated fabrication facility interacts and
coordinates with all other functions of the organization, including
suppliers, to obtain optimum production and utilization of staff,
facilities, and equipment.
- Understand and maintain ISCO 9001 Quality Management
System(QMS) program and certification for the Fabrication
- Monitor and maintain production and quality standards and
monitor data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and
delivery dates of products ordered.
- Ensure all established costs, quality, customer service
standards and delivery commitments are met.
- Advocate and ensure active interaction and employee engagement
by maintaining adequate staffing levels, providing appropriate
training, involving staff in decision making and problem
resolution, and providing regular performance feedback and coaching
by working through plant managers.
- Develop capabilities of the team and create a pipeline of
operational leadership succession.
- Review production and operating reports and direct the
resolution of operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems
to ensure appropriate costs, prevent operational delays, and
achieve maximum profitability with efficient operations.
- Collaborate with ISCO's Projects team to support assigned
facilities CAP projects.
- Perform administrative activities associated with the effective
management of operations, including compiling, storing, and
retrieving production data for reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Continuous Improvement
- Propose and collaborate changes to ISCO's Safety or
- Improve operational processes, develop and challenge team
- Foster a culture of continuous development while building
future leaders. Minimum Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, engineering or
closely related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- 5-10 years' experience leading a
manufacturing/warehouse/distribution environment, with demonstrated
success of managing large groups of employees.
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 Quality principles is
- Proficient knowledge and business use of Microsoft Office
products: Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Proficiency and experience with ERP systems.
- Professional Engineering or Project Management Professional
certification is preferred
Keywords: ISCO Industries, Henderson , Plant Manager, Executive , Kingman, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!