Director Navigation Operations
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Description Salary Estimate: $102107.20 - $153150.40 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range. Introduction Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a
Director Navigation with Sarah Cannon and HCA Healthcare you can be
a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back. Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive
benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision
benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more! Learn more about Employee
Benefits Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading
healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our
colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will give you the
tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are
looking for an enthusiastic Director Navigation to help us reach
our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications As the Division Navigation Director,
you will serve as the direct report for a division oncology
navigation program and the respective navigators. The primary
function is to develop and maintain a navigation program that
improves the continuity of care for the patient. You will be
responsible for the future of the division navigation program as it
relates to process and structure while protecting Sarah Cannon
navigation model, brand and reputation. The Director is responsible
for managing, organizing, and facilitating key reporting duties
including, deploying effective navigation services, helping to hire
navigators, achieving quality standards, communicating work flow
processes, integrating a multidisciplinary team approach,
monitoring productivity and conducting performance reviews for each
designated navigator in the Division. The Director of Oncology
Navigation leads steering committees and advisory councils at Sarah
Cannon. Duties include but are not limited to:
- You will systematically evaluate the quality and effectiveness
of navigators and navigator services, analyzing appropriate
internal and external data and information to identify
opportunities in collaboration with stakeholders for improving
services and patient outcomes.
- You will collaborate with key stakeholders (administration,
physicians, and department leaders) to implement standardized
navigation processes and strategies.
- You will create action plans and processes to communicate and
report value in the division with key stakeholders including the
- You will promote research and integrate evidenced-based
knowledge into the identification of best practice in the delivery
of oncology patient navigation.
- You will assist in interviewing and hiring navigators
- You will be responsible for operating within an approved
- You will ensure quality of care to patients represents "best in
- You will serve on appropriate oncology leadership committees
and ensures representation at cancer committees across the
- You will lead the division Navigation Steering Committee
- You will assist in the development and follow-thru of oncology
programs across the division.
- You will drive division program process improvement. Ensure
reporting is in place to demonstrate program outcomes and support
performance improvement activities.
- You will stay current on the latest oncology nursing
developments and participate in conferences.
- 20% travel throughout respected division and to corporate
For this position, you must have:
- Bachelor s Degree (4 year program)
- At least 5 years of oncology nursing experience
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)
- Previous leadership experience and program development
- Ability to work across business lines to address strategic
issues of importance and ability to work on multiple projects at
- Outstanding strategic thinking and management skills
- Excellent communication/presentation skills with ability to
communicate effectively to varying audiences
It is preferred that you have:
- Master s Degree (1-2 year program)
- At least 7 years of oncology nursing experience
- Experience in program development
- Experience as a nurse navigator and / or patient educator in
- Experience in leadership
- Experience in customer service
Sarah Cannon is the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare. We offer
integrated cancer services with easy access to cutting-edge
therapies for communities across the United States and United
Kingdom. Sarah Cannon s cancer programs include individualized
patient navigation. Our nurses are oncology-trained. More than
1,200 stem cell transplants are performed yearly within the Sarah
Cannon Blood Cancer Network. Through its services, Sarah Cannon
provides state-of-the-art cancer care for hundreds of thousands of
patients. Our cancer experts are collaborating and sharing best
practices. We address every aspect of the cancer journey, from
screening and diagnosis through treatment and survivorship. HCA
Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "There is so much good to do in the world and so many
different ways to do it." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Director Navigation
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Henderson , Director Navigation Operations, Executive , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!