Division Vice President of Operations
Company: Beazer Homes
Posted on: January 21, 2023
This position is primarily responsible for overseeing operational
(Construction Department) aspects of a Division and at least one
other major department, usually Purchasing/Estimating or Sales.
Company Overview: - Beazer Homes is committed to employee wellbeing
and life-work balance, offering development opportunities, a
flexible time-off program, and an industry leading parental leave
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees and manages vertical construction operations and at
least one other major department
- Establishes business plan and pricing strategies in conjunction
with Division President.
- Manages operating budgets for Profits and Losses.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 5 - 10 years' experience in
homebuilding industry, including management experience.
- Experience in Construction, Purchasing and Estimating and
Customer Service in homebuilding industry required.
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process
- Strong management and motivational skills.
- Strong negotiating/problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Ability to perform under high level of stress and ability to
make independent decisions.
- Typical office environment
- Construction sites where temperature, weather and noise may
vary; may encounter electrical, dust, poor ventilation, dangerous
machinery and moving objects and toxic conditions.
Additional Responsibilities - The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They
are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee's job
duties may change at any time, in the company's sole discretion.
-Personal Information Collection Notice for Job ApplicantsIn order
to process your application, we will ask you to create an account
and provide us with certain personal information, including your
identification data (e.g. name, date of birth, driver's license
number, contact details), education information, and professional
and employment history. If you have any questions about our privacy
policy or would like to learn more, please visit
Beazer.com/privacy, which includes a link to an additional notice
for California residents and which link can also be visited
directly at Beazer.com/Californiaprivacy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Beazer Homes, Henderson , Division Vice President of Operations, Executive , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!