Nurse Practitioner - Occupational Health
Company: Kingman Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:Kingman Regional Medical Center is seeking an
Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner (NP)As an employed Nurse
Practitioner at Kingman Regional Medical Center, you will
experience camaraderie among our team of skilled medical
professionals combined with some of modern medicine's most advanced
technologies.About Kingman Regional Medical CenterLocated in the
high desert of Northwestern Arizona along Historic Route 66,
Kingman is about 90 minutes South of Las Vegas and two hours North
of Phoenix. Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) is the largest
healthcare provider and the only remaining non-profit hospital in
Mohave County, Arizona.235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our
medical center has almost 2,000 employees, over 300
physicians/allied health professionals, and 150
volunteers.Recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare,
Arizona's first rural teaching hospital, and a member of the Mayo
Clinic Care Network. We provide a full continuum of highly
technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare
needs of our growing community.For more information about our
hospital and community, check out our brochure at:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Time Off
- 403b with matching contributions
- On-site Wellness Center with fitness classes, personal
training, indoor pool, racquetball and basketball courts
- On-site Learning/Child Care Center exclusive to KRMC employees'
children of all ages
- Recognized as a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) which
benefits some Physicians and Advanced Practitioners with federal
and state funded student loan forgiveness programs. For more
information please go
- So many other great benefits await you at Kingman Regional
Medical Center!ScheduleFull TimeHiring Incentive$15,000 Starting
- Provides Employee Physicals (DOT & Non-DOT) - pre-employment,
annual, fitness for duty (return to work), determines and
supervises annual surveillance, physical demands testing - to meet
individual and company needs.
- Provides care for workers compensation patients including
evaluation, treatment and appropriate referrals/consults.
- Maintains a focus on providing excellent customer service to
Occupational Health clients and their employees.
- Problem solves as necessary with KRMC and local employers to
obtain optimum occupational health patient and service
- Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and
physical for complex acute, critical, and chronically ill
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative
to patient's age-specific needs.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic
- Implements interventions to support the patient to regain or
maintain physiologic stability, including but not limited to
serving in the first assisting role.
- Assists with the provision of surgical care in accordance with
facility, state, and federal regulations.
- Monitors the effectiveness of interventions.Qualifications:
- American Heart Association BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Graduate of a Nurse Practitioner Program
- Ability to obtain or have a current APRN license in good
standing to practice in Arizona
- Current Arizona DEA license
- Eligible for hospital privilegesIf you have any questions
please contact Physician Recruiter, Tammy Orletsky, at 928-897-6198
Keywords: Kingman Regional Medical Center, Henderson , Nurse Practitioner - Occupational Health, Healthcare , Kingman, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!