Nurse Emergency Services
Company: St Rose Dominican - Siena
Posted on: January 15, 2022
As the community's only not-for-profit, faith-based health care
system; Dignity Health Nevada has been guided by the vision and
core values of the Adrian Dominican Sisters for more than 70 years.
As the Henderson and Las Vegas communities grow, Dignity Health-St.
Rose Dominican facilities and its more than 3,400 employees will
continue the Sisters' mission of serving people in need. St. Rose
Dominican is a member Dignity Health, one of the nation's largest
health care systems, a 22-state network of more than 9,000
physicians, 60,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including
hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery
centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in
San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing
compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care
with special attention to the poor and underserved. You can also
follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
The Siena Emergency Department is a 56 bed ED with 11 beds
designated to pediatric emergency care with board certified
pediatric doctors. We are a Level III trauma center, a pediatric
designated facility as well as a stroke designated facility. We
have an ED clinical educator to keep staff up to date with the
science of emergency care, like hypothermia treatment status post
cardiac arrest. We see over 60,000 patients a year and have 4
Triage bays as well as a rapid treatment area.#RN-DH
The registered nurse employs critical thinking to integrate
objective data with knowledge gained from an assessment of the
subjective experiences of patients.
- In the Emergency Room, the emergency nurse initiates and
documents accurate and ongoing assessment of physical and
psychosocial concerns of patients seeking treatment.
- This assessment is a series of systematic, organized and
deliberate actions that identifies and obtains data pertaining to
the patient and is the basis for the determination of health or
- Medical/clinical knowledge, technical and clinical skills,
clinical judgment, interpersonal skills and communication as
indicated in the current Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for
Hospitals are essential components of nursing practice.
- All registered nurses practice within the scopes and standards
of practice set forth by the American Nurses Association.
- Additional Professional Organizations may be referenced when
appropriate to guide practice and standards within the work
- This position is represented by CNA and is covered by the terms
and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining
- One (1) year experience as an RN in an Emergency Department or
successful completion of applicable clinical and didactic SRDH
specialty training course(s) or program.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- RN = Registered Nurse license from the State of NV Nursing
- CT Stroke
- CT CPRBLS - Basic Life Support - AHA
- CT CPRACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support - AHA
- CT CPRPALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support - AHA within 6
months of hire.
- TNCC = Trauma Nurse Core Course within 6 months of hire.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Certification in specialty area.
Keywords: St Rose Dominican - Siena, Henderson , Nurse Emergency Services, Healthcare , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!