Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: January 15, 2022
More Information about this Job:
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! PARAMEDIC Opportunity
Up To $12,5 000 sign-on bonus/relocation , Full Time Paramedic,
As a Paramedic, you will be responding to emergent and non-emergent
requests for medical assistance and delivers high quality patient
care, treatment, and customer service in the most expedient,
professional, safe, caring, and cost effective manner possible
within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patient s and loved ones to provide
information and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as you r fellow
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- S tate Paramedic License
- State Driver's Licens e
- BLS, ACLS, NREMT-Paramedic
- Driving record in compliance with company polic y
- Pass Physical Agility Test
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR)
family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality
medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient
relocat ion services. View the stories on how our employees provide
care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care ,
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Henderson , Paramedic, Healthcare , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!