Functional Medicine Consultant - Las Vegas & Phoe
Company: DESIGNS FOR HEALTH INC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionFunctional Medicine Consultant - Las Vegas, NV
and Phoenix, ArizonaPosition OverviewRepresents our high-quality
professional Designs for Health nutritional products to
professional licensed healthcare providers and strategic prospects
in a designated geographical territory by establishing key
relationships and providing consultative selling solutions. Plays a
vital role in sales generation by serving as the primary contact,
with responsibility to favorably manage customer relationships by
identifying needs that can be met with DFH solutions, qualifying
the opportunity, collaborating on protocols, recommending formulas,
and closing sales that develop the business. Builds trust and acts
as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future
sales. Essential Job Functions
- Manages a designated territory to achieve sales productivity
gains through improved acquisition, growth, and customer
- Serves as a primary contact and favorably manages customer
relationships, identifies needs that can be met with DFH solutions,
qualifies opportunities, collaborates on protocols, recommends
formulas, and closes sales that develop the business.
- Devises effective territory sales and marketing
- Travels within sales territory to meet prospects and
- Conducts face-to-face meetings and calls with customers daily
to address concerns and provide solutions.
- Engages in a diverse array of activities such as in-office
product detailing, conducting practice needs analysis, facilitating
group workshops, and attending local trade shows – all geared
toward retaining and growing existing accounts and generating new
- Meets with healthcare practitioners to learn more about their
practices, and sells our products and solutions in a consultative
manner using a science-based approach.
- Builds and maintains relationships with new and repeat
- Educates customers on how products and services can benefit
their practice financially and professionally.
- Analyzes data to find the most efficient sales methods and
monitors company's industry competitors, new products, and market
conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
- Maintains records of all customer interactions, business
transactions, and sales process input in the CRM database; provides
content direction for future sales call planning across the
integrated "One DFH" customer team.
- Meets and exceeds monthly and quarterly sales and productivity
objectives including, but not limited to, call and order volume,
revenue targets, sales and unit growth and other performance
metrics that may be assigned.
- Continually monitors individual performance to ensure
productivity, efficiency, quality, and service standards are met,
taking corrective actions when required.
- Maintains frequent and transparent communication regarding
individual performance and activities with Regional Sales Director,
and seeks, accepts, and willingly implements coaching.
- Displays initiative and commitment, successfully completes
projects and assignments in a timely manner, identifies critical
sales activities and tasks and adjusts priorities to meet the
Company's goals and objectives.
- Participates in sales meetings, conferences, trade shows, and
other professional sessions, as requested.
- Lives and champions DFH core values at all times, demonstrating
the highest level of personal character and integrity.
- Complies with Company policies, procedures, and all applicable
- Minimum 3 years consultative outside sales experience with
- Proven strategic and tactical selling skills
- Natural customer focus/positive relationship builder with the
ability to identify key stakeholders and penetrate high growth
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and tenacious drive to
- Results-oriented, highly organized, problem solver with
attention to details
- Valid driver's license, ability to travel in territory 80% of
- Strong computer skills including CRM and MS Office
- Effective time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Successful verbal, listening, and written communication skills,
from one-on-one to group interactions
- Good technical aptitude Other Skills/Abilities
- Exceptional consultative selling, customer service,
collaboration, organizational, time management, decision making and
problem-solving skills.PrivacyWe collect personal information (PI)
from you in connection with your application for employment with
Designs for Health, including the following categories of PI:
identifiers (e.g., name, address, and ID numbers), personal records
(e.g., telephone number), commercial information (e.g., records of
reimbursement for expenses such as travel, if applicable),
professional or employment information, non-public education
records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for
our purposes, including performing services and operations related
to your potential employment. EEOCDesigns for Health is an equal
opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Keywords: DESIGNS FOR HEALTH INC, Henderson , Functional Medicine Consultant - Las Vegas & Phoe, Healthcare , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!