Company: Brisk Health
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionBrisk Health provides mobile onsite healthcare
for acute care patients via a mobile app. Brisk Health uses mobile
vehicles staffed by acute care clinicians, equipped with a
certified lab, medical equipment, medications and IV's, wi-fi
providing access to the health information exchange, and a network
of established mobile radiology providers to administer
state-of-the-art care in the convenience of the home, office,
sports facility or senior care facility. Responsibilities
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test
results and other information for medical records while maintaining
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including
scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and
assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to
patients and families.
- Ensuring compliance with all healthcare regulations, including
HIPAA and OSHA.
- Preparing and administering medications for patients as
directed by physicians. Requirements
- Must have certification from a medical assistant program or
military medical corpsman program.
- One to two years of experience in a medical setting.
- Have a high school diploma, bachelor degree, or
- A basic understanding of patient care, medical terminology,
coding procedures, reference tools, and appropriate clinical
pharmacology for medical assistant practice scope.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service
- Familiarity with electronic medical healthcare record
Keywords: Brisk Health, Henderson , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!