Nurse Shift Manager Intermediate Care
Company: St Rose Dominican
Posted on: September 19, 2022
- -As the community's only not-for-profit, faith-based health care
system; Dignity Health Nevada has been guided by the vision and
core values of the Adrian Dominican Sisters for more than 70 years.
- As the Henderson and Las Vegas communities grow, Dignity
Health-St. Rose Dominican facilities and its more than 3,400
employees will continue the Sisters' mission of serving people in
need. - St. Rose Dominican is a member of Dignity Health, one of
the nation's largest healthcare systems, a 22-state network of more
than 9,000 physicians, 60,000 employees, and 400 care centers,
including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and
surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics. -
Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to
providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable
patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and
underserved. - You can also follow us on - -and -. -While you're
busy impacting the healthcare industry, we'll take care of you with
benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching
retirement plans, paid vacation, and more!#RN-DH
Position Summary: -Plans the overall nursing care and functions in
a particular nursing unit during an assigned shift. Supervises
nursing staff assigned to a particular shift. Assigns patients to
available nursing staff, taking into consideration the patient's
condition and the employee's skill level. Anticipates staffing
needs and moves proactively to respond to them. Oversees stocking
of supplies and updating patient records to ensure that the nursing
floor is ready for subsequent shifts. -Principal Duties and
- Supervises nursing staff assigned to a particular shift.
Assigns patients to available nursing staff, taking into
consideration the patient's condition and the employee's skill
- Assesses, monitors, and educates the nursing staff on patient
care. Institutes emergency procedures as necessary.
- Anticipates staffing needs and moves proactively to respond to
- Oversees stocking of supplies and updating patient records to
ensure that the nursing floor is ready for subsequent shifts.
Education and Experience: -
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (e.g., ADN).
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical experience as a registered
- Registered Nursing License (RN) in state of practice, Basic
Life Support (BLS), other credentials or credential modules may be
Keywords: St Rose Dominican, Henderson , Nurse Shift Manager Intermediate Care, Healthcare , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!