Posted on: September 21, 2022
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare! WHY KABAFUSION? KabaFusion is a home
infusion company with a national network of pharmacist owned
pharmacies with the ability to service 40+ states. While we are
known for our expertise in IVIg and SCIg, we also provide acute
infusion and nutritional therapies. Where KabaFusion truly excels,
is in its approach to patient care and positive clinical outcomes.
With our dedicated and highly skilled clinical staff and in-house
nursing with 24 hour on-call service; we are well equipped to care
for our patients. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing, and
- Employee Referral Program Experience what being a part of the
KabaFusion family feels like! JOB SUMMARY: The Pharmacy Technician
assists the pharmacist(s) in storing, preparing, dispensing,
reconciling, and charging of all medication to patients serviced by
the pharmacy. Assists the pharmacist(s) in maintaining an adequate
drug inventory and quality control procedures. The Pharmacy
Technician shall work under the direct supervision of a licensed
registered pharmacist and shall only perform activities that follow
the State Board of Pharmacy practices. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists pharmacist in organizing the pharmacy workload.
- Performs prescription/order data entry, generates prescription
labels, compounding documents and delivery slips under the direct
supervision of a pharmacist.
- Compounds and otherwise prepares pharmaceuticals, supplies and
equipment under the direct supervision of a pharmacist as allowed
by state and federal law and in accordance with USP 797, company
policies and accrediting entity standards.
- Cleans, tests, maintain and track pumps and other infusion
equipment as requested.
- Performs and records various quality control activities
including air sampling, bacterial counts, and Steri-Testing.
Reports all "positive" results to the pharmacy supervisor
- Ensures the clean room suites and related equipment are cleaned
and maintained per organizational policy and procedure, USP 797,
USP 800 and state and federal regulations.
- Proactively manages patients' medication/supply/equipment
inventory needs by communicating with patient or responsible party
prior to filling anticipated needs. Maintains refill/follow-up
schedule/calendar as appropriate. PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Current and violation free Pharmacy Technician Licensure or
Certification as required by State law in the state requesting
- 1 year of sterile compounding experience (preferred)
Keywords: KabaFusion, Henderson , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!