Business Development Customer Service Representati
Company: Findlay Toyota Henderson
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionFindlay is one of the largest & fastest growing
automotive groups in Southwest U.S with many opportunities for
advancement within our group. We're seeking customer service minded
talent to help grow our business and keep up with the high demand.
Our organization enjoys meeting new challenges every day. We are
dedicated to addressing the wants, needs and requirements of
today's consumer. We pride ourselves on our commitment to the
customer, as well as the communities we serve. We have deep roots
in each of our markets and our employees are an extension of our
core values every day. Experience working in retail automotive is
not necessary. We will train the right person. We will offer a 2
week training program followed up by continuous daily coaching to
start your career in the automotive field. Benefits:
- Great working team environment
- Paid Training
- Hourly plus bonus programs
- Paid Vacations
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Handle inbound service calls, emails, & text messages in a
timely & professional manner.
- Coordinate service appointments to fill each day for our 3
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with the
dealerships standards or productivity along with a strategy to meet
- Commit to learning by gaining in-depth knowledge of the
automotive field through individual online module training and
continuous coaching each day.
- Follow up with existing customers to ensure they received truly
exceptional service with previous visit.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in
all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Commit to being reliable & dependable for your shift.
- Perform outbound call campaigns by following an outline process
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be
devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories,
inventory and their benefits to the customer.Qualifications:
- Detailed oriented
- Comfortable communicating on phone, texting , chat and emailing
- Positive, friendly outgoing personality
- Must be able to take direction & follow process's, script's
outlined by BDC Manager.
- Strong organizational and time management.
- Self-starter and self- motivator.
- Billingual- a plus.
- Full-time & Part-time available Apply if you have outstanding
customer service skills, driven by results and want to work in a
fast pace environment
Keywords: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Henderson , Business Development Customer Service Representati, Hospitality & Tourism , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!