C-Store Manager Trainee
Company: Terrible Herbst
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Manager Trainee is responsible for establishing and maintaining
Customer Service and is accountable for the operation of the
c-store including gas pumps, ensuring maximum sales and
profitability through merchandise, inventory, employee management,
and managing operating costs and shrink.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to,
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by
providing a customer friendly environment, maintaining superior
standards of operations.
- Control shrink, expenses, and schedule employees per guideline
set by management.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, all perishables
are within selling dates, and the selling floor is adequately
stocked, along with appropriate signage.
- Ensure employees are in compliance with all policies and
procedures and that they are trained properly and periodically
check to make sure that all employees and equipment certifications
are current as required by state, federal, and company
- Ensure all money handling is conducted per company procedures
and that they are fully trained to handle POS and other store
equipment to minimize errors and cashier's shortage.
- Maintain Company standards to ensure we meet or exceed Terrible
Herbst Operational Excellence Programs.
- Prepare Daily Activity Reports accurately and in timely
- Prepare and complete the daily fuel survey.
- Continually evaluate and manage employee issues and their
- Cover open shifts as designated by the C-Store Manager.
- Travel to other district locations to support district staffing
- Be available to work any shift required to meet store demands,
and be on-call to cover sick calls.
Experience / Requirements:
- Must be 21+ years of age, proof of eligibility to work in the
- Must be able to obtain non-gaming registration
- Must be able to obtain a food handler's card
- Must be able to obtain an alcohol awareness card
- Must be able to obtain a Gaming card
- Must be able to communicate with customers, work in a busy
- Stand for long periods of time, ability to bend, stoop and lift
up to 45lbs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office
Employee will be assigned a management training program and
rotation and will be assigned a pre-designated salary for the
Keywords: Terrible Herbst, Henderson , C-Store Manager Trainee, Hospitality & Tourism , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!