Company: Golden Nugget
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Job Title: Executive Housekeeping Manager
Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of all Housekeeping
Services areas. Minimum 3 years Housekeeping Management experience
Great communication and computer skills, knowledge of all
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all Housekeeping Services staff to ensure a clean and
attractive Hotel/Casino resort.
- Provides Housekeeping Supervisors with guidance.
- Ensures productivity by maintaining effective scheduling and
staffing requirements of all employees. Implements training and
reinforcement training for all Housekeeping Services employees.
Evaluate performance levels of Housekeeping Services
- Attends Housekeeping related meetings and functions.
- Maintain departmental Rules & Regulations and insure prompt and
fair enforcement. Assist in conducting staff meeting with
Supervisors and employees.
- Evaluate performance of products and equipment used and make
recommendation. Conducts demonstrations of new equipment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested the
Director of Department.
- Coordinates all special events functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Good communications skills, and ability to manage large numbers
- Kronos/TimeKeeperEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
GED High School Diploma
Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Constantly walking (unlimited distances - throughout the day),
writing, wrist motion, standing, reading, smelling, handling,
hand/eye coordination, holding, sitting, reaching, kneeling,
twisting, bending, hearing, pushing/pulling (demonstrating new
equipment: approximately 10 - 150lbs, unlimited times whenever
demonstrating new items) while evaluating employees' performances,
issuing disciplinary action, and making sure that all areas of the
Hotel/Casino are up to Golden Nugget standards.
- Knowledge and use of basic reading and writing skills to write
maintenance repairs, equipment repair orders, disciplinary
- Must be able to communicate with employees and understand
- Mental alertness to achieve high level of accuracy in
- Work is performed indoors, in a climate controlled environment,
occasionally having to check outside work areas (hot/cold/windy
- Hazards: paper/dust particles, heavy machinery.
- Equipment: Paper, pens, pencils, etc.
- Work with others.DISCLAIMER:
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
requirements and skills. Leadership reserves the right to revise
the job or to require that different tasks be performed as
Keywords: Golden Nugget, Henderson , Executive Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Laughlin, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!