Sr C++ Math/Computational Geometry Software Engineer
Posted on: November 14, 2021
SR Software Engineer with strong C++/C# skills (Math &
Computational Geometry)This Jobot Job is hosted by: Greg SmithAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per
yearA bit about us:A fast-growing company with an intentionally
small headcount, a start-up culture, and no outside investors.
Highly engaged owner and a team of Engineers that love to develop
cutting-edge software.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Inc Mag Award-Winning EnvironmentJob DetailsDevelop, enhance,
and support complex 2D and 3D geometric modeling. Invent new ways
for users to interact with 3D spatial geometry in an existing 3D
CAD software application. Optimize existing 2D geometry subsystem
for real-time performance in large complex scenes and construct 3D
geometry from 2D representations, clipping geometry, and UV
coordinates as necessary.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in C++ and/or C# programming
- Minimum 5 years of experience in object-oriented design and
- High proficiency with Object-Oriented design and implementation
in C++ and/or C#
- High proficiency with 3D graphics, 3D math, linear algebra,
numerical methods, GUI development, and WPF (Windows Presentation
- BS in Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or closely
related fieldInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply on company site" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Henderson , Sr C++ Math/Computational Geometry Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!