Company: First Legal!
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Technical training specialist will partner with department
leads and First Legal University on enhancements & organizational
development needs. Topics of training include cross-trainings,
new-hire training, seasonal training, application training, or
general Live Q&A sessions to provide guidance for all areas of
Operations, Support Services such as Client Communication and End
User Training. In addition to providing supporting documentation
and providing Live Technical Training sessions, the candidate will
possess knowledge of corporate systems and processes through
assisting with any helpdesk tickets as necessary. Candidate should
be comfortable with providing Live demonstrations or technical
seminars up to hundreds of employees effectively through scheduling
and coordinating availability to meet working around complex
schedules.The Technical Trainer collaborates with department
leadership to curate content and develop a training
curriculum/roadmap to support the company's strategic plan.The
Technical Writer embodies the culture, vision and core values of
the organization, pursues a team mindset, and promotes accuracy,
alignment, efficiency, financial integrity and commitment to our
REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!! MUST RESIDE IN CA, NV, OR AZ!!
- Collaborate with IT Leadership and Business Units to develop
- Provide Live Streaming Sessions for Demonstration and Technical
- Curate Training Content via LMS & enforce training goals
- Conducts computer training needs assessment by collecting
information on employee skillsets.
- Provides training schedules and agendas.
- Determines course content and objectives.
- Determines system utilization requirements by researching and
- Evaluates technical employees and identifies areas needing
- Prepares training materials and sessions, in groups or
- Reports data on completed courses, issues, and absences.
- Determines overall effectiveness of programs and training by
listening to feedback and making improvements as necessary.
- Recruits and onboards new technical trainers.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops and reviewing publications.
- Reinforce Human Resources Policies
- Comply with Human Resources department guidelines for
progressive discipline and documentation
- Attend and complete human resource-based trainings as assigned
to reduce risk, including classes regarding sexual harassment and
- Follow and enforce employee handbook
Support and Operations:
- Actively Assist with and Support Staff in Helpdesk
- Assign with Triaging tickets and provide remote support when
- Assist the IT Dept. with projects as necessary
- Design and Execute Technical Training Courses and Live Seminars
to Support Internal Staff
- Respond as senior escalation point when necessary
- Create process or solutions to build efficiencies for the
- Fulfill the position objectives and communicate progress to IT
Leadership during status calls and through regular reporting
- Achieve Metrics as outlined in position commitment and fulfill
- Pursue continuous improvement through training, development,
and ongoing feedback via quarterly goal setting reviews and peer
- Improve efficiencies in areas within the scope of your role
Measurement of Success:
- Time spent Presenting/Training
- Content curation and Materials Provided
- General assistance with IT Ticketing
- Meeting Quarterly Position Commitment Goals & Requirements
First Legal is the first truly comprehensive File Thru Trial---
solutions firm. With over 17 offices across the United States,
First Legal has been serving thousands of law firms and
corporations for more than 30 years across our six divisions -
Court & Process, Depositions, Discovery, Records, Digital and
Investigations. Our success comes through our company culture of
innovation and trust, commitment to quality service, and depth of
industry knowledge. Our mission is to be the most dependable and
trusted business partner for our clients by serving every aspect of
the litigation workflow. First Legal partners with our clients on a
national basis to achieve the most efficient litigation solutions
for the betterment of our clients.
Keywords: First Legal!, Henderson , Technical Trainer, IT / Software / Systems , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!