New Home Counselor Associate
Company: Beazer Homes
Posted on: November 24, 2020
This position is primarily responsible for assisting the New Home
Counselor in managing the entire sales process and communicating
with the customer from the first interaction through the close of
escrow according to Company policies and procedures. [This role is
normally for 90 days while in training for the New Home Counselor
Company Overview: At Beazer, we build homes. We also build careers.
Driven by a purpose to create durable and growing value, the team
behind each home across the country is diverse, ambitious, and
dedicated. Together, we shape an environment that encourages
learning and community engagement, provides opportunities for
advancement, and aligns compensation with performance.
We look for those who believe in the power of choice, teamwork,
improvement, openness, and urgency; who approach their work with an
attitude of focus, grit, and accountability; and who will be guided
by the principles of safety, integrity, respect, and fun.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in selling and closing Beazer Homes ' products.
- Assist in generating leads from customer referrals, networking
and realtor groups.
- Ensures a positive customer experience through presenting our
communities and homes in a professional and knowledgeable manner
while understanding the features and benefits of each.
- Ensures that the model home(s) and communities are in
outstanding condition for presentation to customers.
- Understands and meets or exceeds any customer service goals or
sales performance metrics as established by the Company.
- Provides assistance and coordination with design center,
information on mortgage choice programs, communication with
builders and any other Beazer Homes ' departments.
- Assist in preparing required forms and documents for each home
sale for prospective buyers in accordance with any legal
requirements and Company policies.
- Frequently updates buyers on the construction progress and
remains actively involved in the customer experience through
- Follows Company policies and procedures and directives.
- Regularly visits competitor communities and understands the
competitive landscape for the home market in the area.
- Assists in gathering and utilizing data in the market to
conduct a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) and uses that analysis
to better drive sales of Beazer Homes.
- Continually prospects for new customers through networking,
referrals, and effective follow-up.
- Understands basic construction terms and able to answer
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in new home sales preferred.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent/Bachelor ' s
Degree is preferred.
- Valid Real Estate license for state of operation, where
- Valid Driver ' s License in State of employment.
Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and most holidays as
assigned by sales management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an
ability to close deals and develop and maintain relationships
- Ability to learn and communicate multiple home design plans,
choices and community amenities.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate information or
ideas in writing.
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and ensure that the message
is understood by others, and ability to listen actively to others
to understand their message.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to utilize computers and related technology and to use
computer programs and other applications.
- Numerical aptitude with basic understanding of financial
- Work in sales office, model home or temporary sales
- Able to visit home sites in various phases of completion where
temperature and noise levels vary.
- Able to visit other subdivisions for competitive
- Safety equipment will be required on any construction
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. on occasion.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as
an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside
of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Additionally, an employee's job duties may change at any time, in
the company's sole discretion.
Personal Information Collection Notice for Job Applicants
In order to process your application, we will ask you to create an
account and provide us with certain personal information, including
your identification data (e.g. name, date of birth, driver's
license number, contact details), education information, and
professional and employment history. If you have any questions
, which includes a link to an additional notice for California
residents and which link can also be visited directly at .
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Beazer Homes, Henderson , New Home Counselor Associate, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!