Admission Rep (Pool)
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: April 2, 2021
This is a weekend (Saturday & Sunday) position; with
availability to work during the week if needed to fill in for
vacations, sick leave.
The Admissions Representative assumes the responsibility for the
coordination of an efficient verification process for all
referrals, gathering and verifying pertinent information, and
completing necessary financial procedures to schedule and admit
inpatient and/or outpatients. The position compiles and inputs
statistical information into appropriate hospital systems.
Job Code: 100208
License Or Certification
Education, Training And Years Of Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred; post education
- Preferred knowledge of third party payors.
- Six months experience or equivalent in hospital admissions
Machines, Equipment Used
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects
weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and
equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients.
Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing,
and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
Skills And Abilities
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and
meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency Or Productivity Standards
- Has regular, reliable and predictable attendance and
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and
or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster
situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a
disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Address: 10301 Jeffreys Street, Henderson 89052
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Keywords: Encompass Health, Henderson , Admission Rep (Pool), Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!