Regional LPA Team Lead
Company: Guild Mortgage Company
Posted on: April 3, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Guild Mortgage
Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage
banking firm, we are dedicated to serving the homeowner/buyer. Our
goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers,
utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of
professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
Position Summary: The Regional LPA Team Lead plays an important
role in the organization by performing a number of activities
related to the company's Regional Operations function. This role is
primarily responsible for, under general supervision, for
overseeing Loan Processor Assistants reviewing files, ordering
supporting documents, and other tasks to help the processors
prepare mortgage loans for underwriting and closing within Guild
Mortgage Company and industry guidelines. Essential Functions:
- Mentor and Train new Loan Processing Assistants
- Monitor and oversee daily reporting for Loan Processing
Assistants to ensure appropriate coverage for all branches
including shared opening queue when necessary.
- Communicates regarding Loan Processor Assistants outages and
- Request and review file documentation, including
income/employment verifications, bank statements or verifications
of deposit and property valuations; opens escrow and title.
- Review all documentation received for completeness and ensures
appropriate data is entered in the company's origination system,
and that appropriate documentation is uploaded to the company's
paperless file system.
- Communicate with loan processor regarding documentation needed
to process the loan and maintain effective follow up to ensure
receipt of needed documents.
- Communicate directly with loan officer, loan processor, closer,
title companies and insurance companies to ensure that loans close
in a timely manner.
- Stays up-to-date on all current, applicable industry
- Maintain complete and accurate information within the Loan
Processing System while effectively managing a high volume of
- Gathers data, creates and assigns the shared Opening queue when
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- High School or equivalent required, some related college
courses or degree desired, along with some knowledge of mortgage
lending policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time and resource management.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Supervision: Direct: 3-5 ---Loan
- Intermittent to low supervision required, depending on
- Apply sound judgment in execution of core job responsibilities
Requirements: Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; occasionally
walks and/or stands. Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer
keyboard and mouse. Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret
sounds and associated meanings at a volume consistent with
interpersonal conversation. Regularly required to accurately
perceive, distinguish and interpret information received visually
and through audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted
aloud/viewed on a screen, as well as print and other media. Guild
offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and
excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Guild Mortgage Company, Henderson , Regional LPA Team Lead, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!