Staff Development Specialist
Company: St Rose Dominican - Siena
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Overview: As the community's only not-for-profit, faith-based
healthcare system; Dignity Health Nevada has been guided by the
vision and core values of the Adrian Dominican Sisters for more
than 70 years. As the Henderson and Las Vegas communities grow,
Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican facilities and its more than
3,400 employees will continue the Sisters' mission of serving
people in need. St. Rose Dominican is a member Dignity Health, one
of the nation's largest health care systems, a 22-state network of
more than 9,000 physicians, 60,000 employees, and 400 care centers,
including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and
surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to
providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable
patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and
underserved. You can also follow us on and. #RN-DH
Position Summary: The Staff Development Specialist (SDS) provides
staff development expertise as an educator, consultant,
facilitator, change agent, leader, professional development and
- Supports the development of Clinical Educators,
Managers/Directors and care providers and fosters empowerment
through knowledge of achieve excellence in the delivery of evidence
- Facilitates the educational process through assessment,
development, planning implementation and evaluation of competency,
continuing education and leadership development at a market level.
In addition, as a role model of professional behavior, the SDS is
instrumental in creating a professional healthcare climate and
supporting SRDH mission and values.
- Reports directly to Director of Education. #
- Five (5) years of experience as an educator in a health related
field or as an Instructor.
- Bachelor's degree in a health related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Certification in clinical specialty or staff development.
- Certification as an instructor in at least one mandatory
national certification course (such as BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC, NRP,
- Master's Degree in Nursing or Education.
- Typing proficiency.
- Proficient in Publisher and Adobe Contribute or other authoring
Associated topics: aseptic, biopharmaceutical, diet, drug,
immunohematology, medical, pharmacy, therapy, transfection,
Keywords: St Rose Dominican - Siena, Henderson , Staff Development Specialist, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!