Front Desk Receptionist
Company: The Spa at Green Valley Ranch
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Trilogy Spa Holdings is a professional spa management company
dedicated to creating and operating the most innovative,
service-centric and performance optimized branded spas in the
hospitality industry. We currently operate spas in New York, Los
Angeles, Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Tucson, Puerto Rico, Colonial
Williamsburg, Fort Lauderdale, Vail, and Sonoma, where there is
enormous opportunity for growth for passionate individuals.
Trilogy inspires those who provide, Flawless service, Every
Guest, Every day.
We pride ourselves on creating a culture where employees feel
valued, appreciated and take pride in coming to work. As such,
desired candidates seek to be a Partner at Trilogy, not merely an
employee. If you are driven to succeed and proud to serve others,
we want you as part of our team!
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for providing guests
with comprehensive and professional guidance regarding spa
procedures and services, as well as booking all spa treatments,
retail sales, and checking in and checking out all guests in a
professional manner. Must have excellent communication skills,
problem-solving skills and maintain a high level of customer
service standards. Must have the ability to communicate with
others, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism at
- Understand and abide by Trilogy and The Spa at Green Valley
Ranch policies and procedures.
- Provide guests with a thorough and knowledgeable understanding
of all spa services.
- Responsible for booking all spa and/or salon appointments
- Selling and up-selling products to clients.
- Completing all necessary opening and closing duties.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity and concern for guests needs
with a professional and pleasant manner.
- Provide spa guests with a tour of spa facilities, when
- Interact cooperatively with and with consideration towards
guests and co-workers.
- Anticipate guests needs and adhere to The Spa at Green Valley
Ranch and Trilogys standards for guest service, including FORBES 5
- Communicates guest problems or complaints to the Spa Manager on
- Maintain safety and sanitation standards.
- Decisions of a broad nature are made in accordance with general
policy and procedures.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years experience in customer
service, spa, hospitality, sales and/or retail.
- Must have at least 1 year of luxury retail sales
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be knowledgeable of all spa and salon treatments, and have
the ability to explain services in detail to guests.
- Must be sales-driven, and have a customer service-oriented
personality, as position requires making spa/product
recommendations and selling of products and services.
- Must have ability to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced,
high-volume environment, while maintaining professionalism.
- Must have a polished appearance (willing to cover any visible
tattoos or facial piercings during shift hours). Only natural hair
colors accepted, unless approved by Spa Manager. Nails must be kept
short and clean; neutral polishes only.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including days, nights,
holidays, and weekends.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of
both written and verbal English.
- Must be organized, proactive, and possess a strong attention to
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Booker, Book4Time, Spa
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Full-Time Employees only)
- 401K Matching
- PTO Paid/Holiday Time Off
- VTO Voluntary Time Off
- Discounts on Retail Products and Spa Services
Keywords: The Spa at Green Valley Ranch, Henderson , Front Desk Receptionist, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!