Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At M Resort, we think you'll enjoy an
exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse,
enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of
the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the
Your daily responsibilities include
MAJOR JOB DUTIES: Duties include, but are not limited to the
- Follow proper register transaction procedures.
- Adhere to the proper par stock ordering procedures.
- Know all liquor laws and regulations concerning service of
alcoholic beverages. (as dictated by Beverage Department).
- Complete and oversee set-up and clearing of the bar area.
- Monitor and lead incoming less experienced Banquet Bartenders
as needed .
- Remain up-to-date on Hotel happenings and the hours of
operation of all food and beverage outlets.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary workplace.
- Must provide courteous and friendly service to all guests and
- Performs related work as requested.
To be successful in this position it will require the following
SKILLS: Excellent communication skills. Ability to perform basic
math. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working
relationships with staff and other departments. Full knowledge and
understanding of company and department rules, policies and
procedures. Ability to read, write, and communicate verbally in
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: 21 YRS.
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE REQUIRED: Clark County Health Card. Alcohol
Something to leave you with
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working
behind the scenes, there's a role for you at Penn National Gaming.
We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like
family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for
just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making
sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun
working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer