Individuals depend on insurance every day, as does every
business venture. Edward Lloyd opened his coffee shop in the 1680s
and it became a regular meeting spot for those in the shipping
industry. The concept of insuring their vessels and cargo emerged,
and that operation evolved into Lloyds of London. From there, one
of the oldest and largest industries in the world got its
Today, the industry is a highly competitive marketplace and it
is vitally important to stay on the leading edge. Gaspar Insurance
Services is one of the largest independent insurance brokers in
Southern California, and one of the fastest growing brokerages in
the United States. It is our belief that in order to stay
competitive we need to depend on our people, so we are
laser-focused on attracting, hiring and retaining the team members
who are the best at what they do.
Gaspar Insurance offers full-service insurance and risk
management consultation nationwide, specializing in protecting both
individuals and businesses of all sizes. We offer all products and
services, including but not limited to: Commercial Property &
Casualty products, Personal Lines products such as Home, Auto and
Umbrella, Individual Life & Health, and Group Employee
We are headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with branch offices
in Simi Valley, CA; Cherry Hill, NJ; and Las Vegas, NV. As a
company and team, we want to always continue evolving and growing.
Our ability to accomplish this goal starts and ends with the
amazing people within our organization.
Job Overview :
Gaspar Insurance is excited to add a new Commercial Lines Sales
Manager to our leadership team in Woodland Hills. This is a
player/coach role, focused on selling as well as leading our
Commercial Lines Producer team in order to increase efficiency and
sales performance across the organization.
The Sales Manager should be an energetic, dynamic and
experienced Commercial Property & Casualty Producer with a
successful track record of building a large book of business. This
person should also be able to train, coach and mentor other
Producers as well as play a heavy role in recruiting new
P&C Producer Property & Casualty Producer
- As a Producer, develop and acquire new business revenue through
sales to new and existing clients with an emphasis on small to
midsize companies with high premiums.
- Recruit, train, mentor and coach Commercial P&C
- Work with other members of the leadership team to identify
areas of improvement and create strategy for growth
- Motivate a team of Producers to increase monthly, quarterly and
annual sales volume in order to exceed sales goals and
- College degree is highly preferred.
- At least five years of experience as a Commercial Lines
Producer focused on selling Property & Casualty insurance coverage
to businesses, and building a profitable book of business.
- At least one year of sales management experience is highly
- Experience recruiting, training, coaching and mentoring a team
of sales executives.
- Experience surpassing organizational sales goals on a
- High emotional intelligence with a proven ability to connect
and build relationships with team members.
- Ability to be supportive, encouraging, and motivating toward
- Creative and competitive compensation package to include
industry-leading commissions as well as an opportunity to earn
equity in your book of business.
- Eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) among
- Personal Growth/Training courses.
- Team building events and parties!
Gaspar Insurance Services is an equal opportunity
Email your resume to our CEO, Tim Gaspar, to apply.
Woodland Hills, CA
23161 Ventura Blvd, Suite 100 Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Cherry Hill, NJ
1892 Greentree Rd. Suite 200 Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Las Vegas, NV
2470 St Rose Pkwy, Suite 101 Henderson, NV 89074