You must be able to pass a background investigation, drug
screen, and motor vehicle record check.
The Security Electronics Technician position is located in
Mohave County Jail in Kingman, AZ.
CGL Facility Management, LLC provides comprehensive contract
facility maintenance services to commercial clients. The
Electronics Technician is responsible for all electronic systems
and computerized controls for the facility, which include locking
systems, fire alarm systems, intercom/public address system, closed
circuit TV, nurse-call, and other security related systems.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures that all preventive maintenance schedules are executed
on a timely basis per manufacturers specifications or client
- Perform required administrative tasks pertaining to the
position, such as work order documentation and general record
keeping. Must become familiar with the design and layout of the
facility. Learn locations of installed base of electronic equipment
and systems. Obtain understanding of correctional operations and
security procedures as they relate to electronic systems in the
- Assists in the development and maintenance of a computerized
maintenance management database (CMMS), preventive maintenance
schedules, warranty status, and inventory for spare parts,
materials, and supplies.
- Maintain a professional relationship with client staff, answer
questions, provide solutions and make recommendations. May be asked
to serve as a technical advisor during client meetings and
- Exhibit the ability to perform work and display the effective
use of electronic test equipment.
- Make competent inspections of the building security and
- Perform preventive maintenance to smoke detectors and related
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Responsible for preventive and corrective electronics
maintenance work orders.
- All work performed must conform to standards per the
contractual agreements with the client, as well as standards for
quality and accuracy and all OSHA codes and regulations.
- Must maintain a clean and safe workplace while and after
performing maintenance tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma (or equivalent) required.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum five to eight years construction or maintenance
experience in commercial environments
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills in a fast-paced
- Complete all documentation required in compliance with a
computerized maintenance management system.
- Must be a team player, have a strong work ethic, positive
attitude, and desire to succeed.
- Must provide outstanding customer service to meet the needs of
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and criminal back
Requires a self-motivated, team player who can multitask, and
prioritize as well as demonstrate excellent communication and
interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to interact
effectively with our clients.
CGL, LLC, a Hunt Company provides equal employment opportunity
to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are
standard business hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be
required as job duties demand. Will be required to be on-call for
after-hours emergency maintenance on a rotating basis.
Travel is approximately 25% of the time.
Majority of the tasks associated with this position will be
performed indoors. Some duties will require the ability to function
with exposure to seasonal weather conditions. May have exposure to