We are looking for an Escrow Assistant to be
responsible for providing administrative support to the Escrow
Assistant. The responsibilities of an Escrow Assistant include
preparing real estate closing documents, improving services
provided, and maintaining files and records. To be successful as an
Escrow Assistant, you should be an excellent communicator, have
exceptional customer relations skills, and be confidential.
Ultimately, a top-notch Escrow Assistant should manage client
accounts with care and discretion, and have good organizational
Escrow Assistant Responsibilities:
- Managing client files and properties.
- Compiling and processing escrow instruction packages.
- Managing customer queries.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and parties involved
- Preparing reports and spreadsheets regarding sales and property
- Resolving client requests.
Escrow Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Legal Assisting, or similar
- Previous experience in Banking or Real Estate.
- Good administrative skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must be discrete and confidential.
For additional information, contact Jessica Kamins at
(605) 231-5563. Resumes may be sent in confidentially to
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.