Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At M Resort, we think you'll enjoy an
exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse,
enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of
the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the
Your daily responsibilities include
MAJOR JOB DUTIES: Duties include, but are not limited to the
- Provides prompt, courteous service to guests while maintaining
a friendly and pleasant atmosphere at the bar.
- Provides quality service to both internal and external guests,
specifically maintaining established quality standards for timely
food and beverage.
- Follows company standards of hospitality by making eye contact
with every guest, smiling and offering a warm and friendly greeting
with the proper verbiage: "Good morning, afternoon, or evening,
thank you, ma'am or sir, may I?"
- Performs cleaning and maintenance tasks such as cleaning
tables, taking dishes to the kitchen, stocking beer, wine and ice
- Takes out garbage as necessary.
- Changes kegs, beer tanks, CO2 tanks, and pop for pop guns as
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of all bar service
- Brings bar and grill glasses back from dishwashing/warewash
- Takes empty kegs to Purchasing or warehouse location.
- Responsible to clean all areas in bar.
- Makes every effort to learn guest names and uses names to say,
"Mr. or Mrs. Smith."
- Maintains company-issue uniform in good condition and reports
to work in authorized uniform as mandated by organization. This
includes maintaining a clean and well-groomed appearance in
compliance with departmental and company dress code standards.
- Must provide courteous and friendly service to all guests and
- Performs related work as requested.
The above statements represent a general outline of principal
job functions and should be not be construed as a complete
description of all aspects and requirements inherent in this
To be successful in this position it will require the following
EXPERIENCE: 6 months previous experience in a bar, lounge or
full service restaurant.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED.
SKILLS: Excellent communication skills. Ability to perform basic
math. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working
relationships with staff and other departments. Full knowledge and
understanding of company and department rules, policies and
procedures. Must possess the disposition to have fun at work and
display that spirit to our guests. Ability to read, write, and
communicate verbally in English.
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE: Gaming Registration, Non-Gaming Work Card,
Clark County Health Card, Alcohol Awareness Card.
Something to leave you with
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working
behind the scenes, there's a role for you at Penn National Gaming.
We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like
family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for
just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making
sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun
working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer