Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position: Employee Benefits Insurance
A local insurance agency is seeking a skilled Employee Benefits
Insurance Producer their team. There is opportunity for growth and
advancement along with a robust benefit package.
- BS or Equivalent
- 3+ years experience as an insurance producer
- Excellent Commission Splits and
- Existing book of business great but not
- Prospect for new clients and maintain existing client
- Must have Life & Health License
- Strong communication skills and customer service
- Self Starter
- Great agency, Excellent compensation and commission splits
- Excellent Benefits
- Privately Held Agency
- Track and monitor key metrics and able to forecast and identify
- Assist as needed with challenging requests from clients or
- Must have strong knowledge of various plan designs: Fully
Insured, Level Funded, Self-Funded, Ancillary and Worksite
- Excellent Compensation package, benefits, PTO and more!
I am Jennifer Thompson and I look forward to having a
conversation with you about your aspirations for a future career.
Please contact me at (605) 610-3041 to have a conversation about
this exciting career advancement opportunity!
Sr. Search Consultant
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Henderson , Producer, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!