Intake Manager- Swing Shift
Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Seven Hills Hospital brings a world of compassion, hope and best
practice medical care to the people who need it the most. We are a
growing, private, 134-bed psychiatric hospital that is dedicated to
providing high-quality care for adults, geriatrics, and adolescents
(ages 5-17) who are suffering from behavioral health and chemical
dependency issues. Our patients recover at our new, state-of-the
art medical facility in the Seven Hills area of Henderson, Nevada.
Henderson is one of the fastest growing cities in the US and is
located just 7 miles from the famed Las Vegas Strip and a couple of
miles from beautiful Lake Mead.
Seven Hills Hospital is part of Acadia Healthcare system, a
provider of behavioral health services throughout the US.
Join the team of highly dedicated mental health professionals.
We are presently looking for a Full-Time Swing Shift from 3p-11:30p
Manager of Intake who will be responsible for managing the conduct
of the assessment and referral function of the hospital. Provides
leadership, guidance, and supervision to the staff conducting
admission clinical assessments and referral services. Assisting the
Director on the following:
- Provide supervision, leadership, and guidance to the Admission
and Referral and Nursing staff responsible for completing the
assessment and admission process.
- Ensure that the Assessment and Referral Department are in
compliance with COBRA/EMTALA laws.
- Help prepare and revise Assessment and Referral policies and
procedures as needed.
- Receive and respond appropriately to inquiry calls.
- Complete clinical assessments for individuals presenting to
Seven Hills Hospitalfor treatment. Use clinical judgment to
determine if the individual meets criteria for the services
- Complete admission documentation and explain patient rights to
the patient, parent, legal guardian, and/or family members. Forward
appropriate admission documentation to Utilization Review and the
Business Office in a timely fashion.
- When appropriate, refer the individual to an alternate level of
care based on the needs and the wishes of the person.
- Complete all related admission documentation, insurance
verification, and pre-certification when appropriate.
- Enter admission information into the computer system
- Effectively communicate with the physician to give a verbal
report on the patient's condition and to receive admission orders
- Work collaboratively with law enforcement and the judicial
system to ensure that the patient receives the care needed.
- Provide the patient, family members, referral sources,
significant others with assessment and voluntary/involuntary
- Responsible for maintaining department budget and participates
in budget planning for facility
- Works effectively with external agencies with regard to
recommending and/or arranging appropriate levels of patient
- Provides crisis intervention to prospective patients, their
families, and external agencies via telephone and/or in
- Master's Degree in Behavioral field required.
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience, preferably in a
behavioral health setting.
- Supervisory experience required.
Seven Hills Hospital offers competitive compensation and
benefits package including medical, dental, vision, leave benefits,
life insurance and 401k plan with employer match.
No Agency calls please.
Seven Hills Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Henderson , Intake Manager- Swing Shift, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!