Occupational Therapist (OT) - Per Diem
Company: Select Medical Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Dignity Health Rehabilitation Hospital
- A joint venture with Select Medical & Dignity Health*
Occupational Therapist (OT)
Per Diem/Part time
This position will help pick up additional shifts weekdays,
weekends, holidays, and paid time off requests.
Benefits of being a therapist with us:
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k,
life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and
modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient's need and
physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of
all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned
patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs
allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as
an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self.
Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the
patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and
design of program delivery.
- Evaluate the patient's level of functioning and develop an
individualized treatment plan aligned with patient and family
- Participate in discharge planning including placement, patient
and family education, and adaptive equipment
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as
an Occupational Therapist required
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment
- Home Care Requirements: One or more years of clinical
experience and a valid state Driver's License
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Medical Corporation, Henderson , Occupational Therapist (OT) - Per Diem, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!