Kitchen Cleaner stewarding
Company: The Burks Companies
Posted on: May 3, 2021
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
SHIFT: All Shifts
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
Under the general direction of the site leader or supervisor,
perform a variety of work in commercial resort kitchen areas of
facility while maintaining a clean, safe and orderly condition with
a focus on offering great customer service.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Cleans, sweeps and mops floors to maintain safe
- Perform pot, dish, glass, and silverware washing.
- Cleaning and maintaining a variety of kitchen equipment
including kettles, ovens, grills, fryers, etc.
- Gathers and empties trash.
- Perform dish/buffet runner duties.
- Must be well-groomed and maintain a well-groomed
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience.
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language are
necessary to understand safety protocols and cleaning
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and push/pull up to 300 lbs and be
able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to adhere to safety and security protocols defined by
the site and the client.
- Ability to communicate professionally and with a customer
service first attitude. Treats other with respect and consideration
regardless of position.
- Accept responsibility for outcomes and actions.
- Follows through on commitments and meets deadlines.
Location for this position and interviewing to be conducted at:
M Resort, 12300 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Hiring now; apply online;
THE BURKS COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Keywords: The Burks Companies, Henderson , Kitchen Cleaner stewarding, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!