University Relations Specialist
Company: Pacific Dental Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Now is the time to join Pacific Dental Services. You will have
opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced
professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next
level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
The Specialist, University Relations will be a key player in the
management of university-level recruiting efforts to hire top
dentist talent and develop university recruitment programs for PDS.
Under the general direction of the Mgr, University Relations, the
Specialist, University Relations is responsible for coordinating,
fostering, and developing positive relationships with dental
schools in their designated region.
- Act as brand ambassador at universities and events by managing
internal and external relationships with target universities, key
faculty, professors, administration and student organizations, as
well as hiring managers and other key stakeholders in the markets
- Support the PDS dentist recruiting strategies by building and
maintaining relationships at key dental schools and maintaining a
pipeline of engaged student leads.
- Support the internal project management and execution of the
University Relations strategy for relationship development with
- Manage all events within the markets you support by utilizing
approved digital and print promotional material, selecting venues,
organizing catering and ordering promotional items.
- Maximize event results while staying within approved
- Attend events and presentations at schools, either with or
without a clinician or dentist recruiter co-presenting to increase
brand awareness and the dentist application rates.
- Educate students, administration and faculty on the PDS PRIVATE
PRACTICE + model at events.
- Engage key members of administration and faculty, at key dental
schools, with PDS brand ambassadors in discussions around
initiatives related to joint venture opportunities.
- Coordinate participation in all district and national dental
school conferences and meetings.
- Manage projects for utilizing feedback from each event to
implement process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communications,
Human Resources, Healthcare or a related field. In lieu of degree,
+3 years of relevant professional experience is required.
- Able to travel up to 70%.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail or dental
- Experience in CRM, preferably Salesforce, ATS or TRM.
- Experience in a fast-paced event coordination environment.
- Experience in university or dental industry events.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age,
gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran
status, or military status.
Keywords: Pacific Dental Services, Henderson , University Relations Specialist, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!