Company: Grand Canyon Resort Corp
Location: Peach Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position: Maintenance Electrician - GCW
Department: Grand Canyon West
Salary Range: H5
Supervisor: Maintenance Supervisor GCW
Disclaimer: Position Description is not meant to encompass all
aspects of position, other duties may be assigned.
Provides electrical maintenance services to all Grand Canyon
West locations and facilities. Typical duties would include
electrical services and maintaining electrical efficiency in all
building structures. May also maintain and repair generators and
electrical issues, etc. May operate heavy equipment as part of
duties. Interprets operating, maintenance and repair manuals.
Provides quality customer service at all times while following
safety and health procedures and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to
identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair,
and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Review plans, drawings, diagrams, specifications and work
orders; maintain repair and maintenance logs for equipment and
facilities worked on.
- Record work orders as appropriate upon completion of projects
and maintenance activities.
- Identify construction, maintenance and repair needs for
facilities and equipment. Provide accurate estimates for labor and
materials for work required.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment
could be hazardous.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic
wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand
tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components,
using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a
breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in
electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices
such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure
compatibility and safety of system.
- Inspections and repairs that ensure quality and adherence to
established policies and procedures, maintain equipment and
supplies used for trades work.
- Repairing circuit breakers, replacing old switches, tracking
down electrical shorts and generally ensuring the electrical
systems of any building are working safely.
- Work on John Deere engines of various sized generators.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Valid Drivers License with clean driving record. Must possess a
valid Commercial Drivers License or obtain one within 60 days of
employment as a Maintenance Electrician.
- High School Diploma or GED supplemented by specialized training
in the electrician trade plus four to five (4-5) years of related
electrician experience, one year of lead supervisory responsibility
- Have a solid working knowledge of national electrical codes and
Position requires ability to work indoors as well as in outdoor
environment for long periods of time, regardless of weather
conditions. Must be able to routinely walk, stand, bend and carry
items weighing up to 50 lbs. as part of duties. Must be able to
work varying schedules, weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Grand Canyon Resort Corp, Henderson , Maintenance Electrician, Other , Peach Springs, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!