PCB Environmental Stress Testing Engineer
Company: VadaTech Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The environmental test engineer will be responsible for the
setup and run development and validations tests (thermal and shock/
vibration) on embedded electronic components.
- Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment
for Environmental Stress Screening (ESS) processes: thermal and
- Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required
for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Provides external test labs with parameters for sample testing
and specifies tests to be performed.
- Compiles data and defines changes required in testing
equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new
- Drive process development, standardization and continuous
improvement across all test operations.
- Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as
usability, impact, error and implementation scenarios.
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that
appear during testing, such as defects, functionality issues, and
output errors, and work directly with engineering team to find
solutions and develop retesting procedures.
- Track problems, resolutions, and fixes throughout testing and
create a comprehensive database of defects and successful
- · Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test
procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure
replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company
- Communicate clearly and effectively with test personnel, users,
and clients to facilitate quick resolution of problems and accurate
documentation of successes.
- Provide frequent feedback to engineering teams, including
recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential
solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in electrical
engineering, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering,
industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering or other relevant
- At least 5 years of experience with environmental validation
testing (thermal and vibration).
- Understand how to read electrical schematics and use
manufacturers’ product data sheets
- Hands-on approach: Proactively identifies and fills in gaps
- Ability to travel up to 30% to environmental test labs and
other VadaTech locations.to support testing.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and
proceed with objectives with limited supervision.
- Must be able to provide timely technical support to internal
functions in a fast-paced work environment.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Exhibit sound interpersonal skills required in effectively
interfacing and coordinating with company personnel, customers and
- Must be able to work on many different projects at one time and
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytic skills and problem
- Must be accurate, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Should be willing to co-ordinate and conduct design reviews
with remote teams at VadaTech
Competitive compensation and benefits which include
medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with employer contribution,
PTO, paid Holidays, and on-site fitness center.
VADATECH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
VADATECH, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Keywords: VadaTech Inc., Henderson , PCB Environmental Stress Testing Engineer, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!