Campaign Services Account Manager
Catapult Fundraising, Inc.
2651 N Green Valley Pkwy, Ste 102D
Henderson. NV 89014
Catapult Fundraising, Inc. is a national
fundraising consulting firm working with nonprofits to conduct
capital campaigns, capacity building, telefundraising, and major
donor prospect research. Headquarters are in Henderson, NV with
offices in Dallas, TX, Wayne, NJ, and Western New York.
Position Overview: The Campaign Services
Account Manager position is a full-time, management-level position
with great growth potential. Working with the Campaign Services
Team, an account manager will work with nonprofit clients who have
contracted for one of Catapult's fundraising consulting services.
Located in our Henderson, NV office, this position reports to the
Director of Campaign Services.
Our successful candidate will be a professional, well-groomed,
super communicator who will have direct contact without clients.
Strong writing skills, organizational skills, and
computer/technology skills are a must. To be successful in this
role, you must be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to
prioritize assignments and meet all deadlines given.
- Work with nonprofit clients to achieve the goals set for their
- Daily communication with clients by phone, email, or
- Frequent conference calls and meetings with clients
- Compile fundraising statistical reports
- Draft written fundraising materials - both graphics and
- Write proposals, study reports, and other assignments as
- Develop client reports requiring strong Excel skills
Minimum Requirements: University degree in
fundraising, marketing, or communications preferred. Available for
occasional travel to clients (some overnight). Strong statistical
and computer skills. Experience writing statistical reports.
Professional demeanor. Fun to work with.
- Demonstrated leadership skills along with excellent public
- An understanding of the importance of non-profits in our
- Ability to multitask and take direction to ensure completion of
assigned tasks in a timely manner
- An outgoing and pleasant personality that allows for the
ability to relate well to high-level client fundraising staff and
- Outstanding computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) that will
test as excellent
How to Apply
- Cover letter: Explain how your background fits
well with the requirements/qualifications for this position.
- Resume: Please ensure that your resume is
tailored to the background required for this position or it will
not be reviewed.
Impressive candidates will first be interviewed by telephone. A
second interview will be by Go To Meeting, and the third interview
will be in-person.
Salary is commensurate with experience.