Electronics Troubleshooting Technician
Company: VadaTech Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The RMA Technician/Engineer is responsible for
performing product diagnosis, repairs and service. You will be
responsible for diagnosing problems, including problem
identification, research of problem, isolation of issue, and
completion of resolution. Candidates for this position should be
excellent communicators with advanced problemsolving and analytical
skills, be detailorientated and wellorganized, and have a very
Strong technical knowledge with the ability to troubleshoot and
resolve hardware and software issues is needed, and you must be
able to perform effectively with high quality with little direct
Of The Role
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS
WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL
- Perform functional test of company's board and system level
- Test and troubleshoot board failures, and RMA products
- Assist engineering on prototype testing
- Performs some-what complex tasks in preparation for repair and
testing. Is able to verify assembly documentation accuracy, read
engineering drawings etc. Sets up and operates machines/equipment
/fixtures needed to perform repair and testing processes.
- Provide detailed symptom descriptions for failures uncovered
during functional test to assist in component-level
- Adhering to Manufacturing Process instructions or other
established procedures during the manufacturing process to produce
a quality product.
- Follows all applicable work instructions to perform repair and
- Take initiative to identify problems and their root causes as
well as participate in implementing solutions.
- Discuss problems (technical and process) encountered while
testing/troubleshooting with supervisor and engineering staff and
recommend solutions to improve work efficiency.
- Escalate product and process issues to management and help with
- Follows all corporate, safety and production procedures and
regulations and maintains a clean and orderly workstation. Assures
that his/her group adheres to the company standards and
THE ABOVE INFORMATION ON THIS DESCRIPTION HAS BEEN DESIGNED
TO INDICATE MANAGEMENT'S ASSIGNMENT OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND
LEVEL OF WORK PERFORMED BY EMPLOYEES WITHIN THIS CLASSIFICATION. IT
IS NOT DESIGNED TO CONTAIN OR BE INTERPRETED AS A COMPREHENSIVE
INVENTORY OF ALL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
REQUIRED OF EMPLOYEES ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. NOTHING IN THIS JOB
DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO ASSIGN AND REASSIGN
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THIS JOB AT ANY TIME.
- BSEE(for engineer level) or Electronics certification
- Experience as electronics technician in manufacturing test
- Experience troubleshooting, identification of electronic and
mechanical failure modes
- Experience using test instruments like Multimeter,
Oscilloscope, Power Supplies, etc.
- Basic Networking knowledge required
- Reading and understanding schematics, datasheets and written
- Fluent domain of the English language: ability to read, write,
and speak English well
Competitive compensation and benefits which include
medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with employer contribution,
PTO, paid Holidays, and on-site fitness center.
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate management's assignment of essential functions and level
of work performed by employees within this classification. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
required of employees assigned to this job. Nothing in this job
description restricts management's right to assign and reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
VadaTech provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability,
genetic information, marital status, socio-economic status,
amnesty, status as a covered veteran and any other class protected
by applicable federal, state and local laws. The company complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
VADATECH, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
VADATECH, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Keywords: VadaTech Inc., Henderson , Electronics Troubleshooting Technician, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!