Posted on: June 10, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., its a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which were creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means
more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health
benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Due to the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, this position
will require you to work remotely from your home with the
flexibility to return to a regular, in-office work environment. As
we continue to monitor guidance from CDC and state officials there
may be times you would need to report to the office on a monthly or
quarterly basis for team meetings or engagement activities.
As a Pharmacy Technician you will be responsible for the
interpretation and data entry of basic prescriptions, prior
authorization processing, and troubleshooting adjudication issues.
If you want to be a part of this exciting team, make a difference
in someones life, and help make healthcare easy, apply today!
Heres what a typical day may look like:
- You will verify member information and input data for the
- You will educate members on pharmacy-based rules related to
prescriptions and medication resources or assistance programs.
- You will process prior authorization requests from physicians
offices and ensures compliance with Medicare requirements as well
as inform relevant parties of all prior authorization
- You will provide resolution to grievances and appeals
- You will respond to inquiries from physicians, sales team, and
members related to formulary and prescription benefits.
- You will generate reports relating to rebates, physician
utilization, Beers Criteria, Reliance members, and other ad hoc
- You will maintain record keeping of prior authorizations,
rebates, and monthly reports.
Heres what Anthem offers:
- A career path with opportunity for growth
- Ability to obtain your Associates or bachelors degree paid for
in full or further your education with tuition reimbursement.
- Affordable Health Insurance, Dental, Vision and Basic Life
- 401K match, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
- Annual incentive bonus and annual increases plan based on
At Anthem, the team is comprised of the best and the brightest from
diverse experiences, cultures, and backgrounds. The differences we
each bring to the table are a part of what makes our company so
- High School diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited
- Minimum 1 years of pharmacy experience; or any combination of
education and experience, which would provide an equivalent
- Requires State Pharmacy Technician Certification or National
Certification based on applicable state(s) requirements, to
practice as a Pharmacy Technician within the scope of practice in a
state or territory of the United States
- May require an active, professional license, if required by
- Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication
skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of Americas Most Admired Companies
among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2019 Diversity
Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: Anthem, Henderson , Pharmacy Technician, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!