Client Care Specialist
Company: FYZICAL Company Clinics
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of
Are you someone who sets and achieves goals?
Do you want to work for a patient care organization that is
committed to the health and wellness of individuals of all
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is in search of a full-time,
Client Care Specialist.
The Client Care Specialist position involves entering patient
data, patient scheduling and payment collection in an EMR system.
Candidates must project a warm, enthusiastic and friendly demeanor
with client and team member interactions. Candidates should be
comfortable explaining health insurance benefits, answering phones,
scheduling and multitasking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and directs clients, salespeople, and visitors.
- Answers telephone and either responds to inquiry or directs
caller to appropriate personnel.
- Schedules appointments and enters appointment dates and time
into computerized scheduler.
- Records when appointments have been filled or canceled.
- Tracks referral sources of patients and conversion of referrals
- Registers new clients with the office by collecting and
inputting information into system and updating existing client info
- Contacts clients insurance company for verification of
insurance benefits and to understand requirements needed for
coverage of physical therapy visits.
- Receives payments for services provided.
- Performs other miscellaneous administrative tasks as
Key Skills & Attributes
- Ability to proactively and independently handle complex
scheduling to maximize therapists' productivity
- Experience and comfort with utilizing a variety of computer
applications including, but not limited to Email, Excel and patient
- Ability to multitask to juggle between incoming phone calls,
assisting patients in the lobby and making outgoing phone calls to
insurance companies to verify insurance benefits for clients
- Ability to maintain a calm and friendly demeanor with clients,
insurance companies and co-workers
We provide 100% employer paid health, dental and vision
insurance for every eligible employee.
We also offer supplemental insurance with AFLAC and 401K
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers is a leading provider of
physical therapy, rehabilitation, balance and vestibular
retraining, and athletic training services. We are a value driven,
hospitality-based organization seeking to provide the highest
caliber of rehabilitative services possible.
Be a part of changing peoples lives for the
Keywords: FYZICAL Company Clinics, Henderson , Client Care Specialist, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!