Certified Medication Technician and Care Giver
Company: Merrill Gardens
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Certified Medication Technician - Grow your
career with MERRILL GARDENS!!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Medication Technician at
Green Valley Ranch in Henderson,
NV. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior
living operators in the country!
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay!
- Benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with
generous company match, vacation & sick time, holidays, and
- Free Daily Meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
Yes, you CAN grow your career
- If you are someone with:
Current Med Tech training/certification as specified by state
agency or the ability to obtain
- CNA license or two years previous experience as a
- CMA certification.
- Ability to obtain first aid/CPR certification within 30 days of
- Med Tech experience is a plus.
- We want to talk with you!
- Consider applying to become a Medication Technician with
Our Medication Technicians are Responsible for:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living including
dressing, bathing, meals, laundry and general care.
- Managing medication as allowed by the state, and completing
daily progress reports of services provided.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years
in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Merrill Gardens, Henderson , Certified Medication Technician and Care Giver, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!