Call Center Agent-Resolution Analyst
Company: Fidelity National Home Warranty
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Fidelity National Home Warranty a Fortune 500 Company is Seeking
Resolution Analysts. The primary function of this role is to review
work order documentation for accuracy, completeness, and
eligibility to ensure that service work orders are resolved in a
timely and appropriate manner.
This position is in our Call Center in Henderson
During this current COVID19 situation all interviews for this
role will be Via ZOOM. Once selected for this position training
will be from home every other week for the first 4 weeks only. At
week 5 you will report to the Call Center permanently. Our Call
Center follows all CDC Guidelines for COVID 19. This is not a
You must have ZOOM capability to apply for this role.
Start Date: June 11, 2021
Pay Rate: $15 p/h
- Review service work orders and ensure that necessary data and
documentation has been collected from customers and technicians
according to company and department policies, procedures and
- Review technician reports to ensure compliance with contractor
price agreements and to determine if suggested course of action is
appropriate and accordance with contractual obligations.
- Follows established guidelines in making coverage and denial
- Input repair issues, appliance information and other relevant
details regarding service work orders into the CRM.
- Communicate work order status and next steps to customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of home warranty contract terms
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of vendor/technician service
agreements and procedures.
- Achieve and maintain productivity, attendance and schedule
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, and complete
all required training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two or more years of experience in a customer facing role.
- One or more years of home warranty or insurance industry
experience a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of home repair processes and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in a courteous and professional
- Ability to maintain professionalism and composure under
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to apply process complex information and reach
- Ability to type 30+ wpm while talking to a customer through a
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week, including evenings,
weekends and overtime as required.
FNHW offers a competitive benefits package which includes
- Competitive compensation package
- Group Medical /Dental/Vision
- 401k with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company match
- Sick, vacation, holiday pay
- Service recognition program
Fidelity National Home Warranty's parent company, Fidelity National
Financial (FNF), is a leading Fortune 500 provider of title and
specialty insurance. Repeatedly voted one of the Best Big Companies
in the U.S. by Forbes magazine, it employs more than 20,000 in its
growing family of companies. The rapid growth of the company
through acquisition has created a wealth of career opportunities.
If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning
potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you have come
to the right place. Learn more about us at
Fidelity National Home Warranty is an Equal Opportunity & Everify
Keywords: Fidelity National Home Warranty, Henderson , Call Center Agent-Resolution Analyst, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!