Full Time: Days Nights
* Provide daily nursing care and services that support the care
delivered to patients in the facility.
* Deliver care services to patients including:
o Assistance with bathing
o Changing linens
o Properly positioning patients
o Offering hydration
o Checking in on patients in the morning and night
o Taking/ recording vital signs
* May perform other similar duties as assigned by the nursing
department when necessary
* Must be a licensed CNA in good standing with the state (as
* Must have BLS accredited by American Heart Association
* 1+ years of experience in a hospital or acute care setting
* Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when
* Must be able to relate information concerning a residents
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
* Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to
providing high quality care to our residents/patients
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly
rate; full time team members are also offered a comprehensive
benefit package which includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance/
Flexible Spending Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* Paid Time Off
* DailyPay option available! Get your pay, when you need it.
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
* Employee Assistance Plan - easy-to-use services to help with
everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their
* Helping Friends Foundation - our employees hardship/crisis
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
* In-facility education programs and more!
Horizon Specialty Hospital of Henderson- 8550 S. Eastern Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Horizon Specialty Hospital of Henderson is a long term acute
care hospital for patients requiring extended hospitalization to
meet their medical and rehabilitation needs. Our services include:
High observation unit, intense respiratory care including vent
management and weaning, telemetry services, rehabilitation,
dialysis and wound care.
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.