At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave
and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect,
Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that
is key to the company's success. Join our growing team where
helping to feed the world is more than a job - it's a purpose we
live every day!
Earn up to $20.00/hr based on experience!
The expected hourly range for this role is below:
$15.95 - $20.00
Unwrap, sort, stack, and label products while following all
regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and
Henderson Job Fair - Come Join Us!
We're Hiring! Join us at our Job Fair!
We invite you to apply online and meet us at our upcoming Hiring
CLICK HERE TO RSVP!!
Tuesday, June 15th
Time of The Event: 9 AM - 2 PM
8001 East 88th Avenue. Henderson, CO 80640
Help us transform how we feed the world.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pack, seal, and label materials/pallets for storing and/or
- Manually load and unload product on and off pallets, skids, or
- Wrap pallets using a wrap machine
- Document and report damages or any issues with products or
materials to supervisor and follow instructions to correct the
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate manual pallet jack equipment
- Clean and organize the warehouse at the end of the shift
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official
language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25
Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in
dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal
protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may
be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including
weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within
Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and
promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our
business and how each team member plays a part each and every day
to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us
grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our
industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part
to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working
at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care
about our team members.
Benefits (Applies to US candidates only)
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments,
competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and
Paid Time Off and Sick Days