STATIONARY SECURITY OFFICER
Schedule: 24-40 hours weekly(multiple positions available), 8-12
hour shifts available for day, swing and graveyard
Location: Summerlin (Las Vegas, NV)
Seeking reliable and courteous security officers to join our
A successful candidate is able to provide excellent customer
service and enjoys being outdoors.
Temporary contract runs June to July, long term positions
available within company when temporary contract is finished
Must possess current PILB card.
Must be able to pass a drug test that includes marijuana.
Must be willing and able to work outdoors and be physically
Centralized Security Services, Inc. (License #2164B)
STATIONARY WATCH SUMMERLIN
REPORTS TO: SITE SUPERVISOR, PATROL MANAGER
NATURE AND SCOPE
Secures euipment and remains a visible deterrent for duration of
shift. Maintains a safe and secure environment for residents,
guests, customers, and employees by monitoring premises,
identifying, anticipating, and resolving security issues.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. May be required to balance, sit, stand, reach, walk, climb
stairs, kneel, crouch, lift (maximum 20 pounds), twist, grasp,
talk, hear, and see using close vision, distance vision, peripheral
vision, color vision, and depth perception.
2. May be required to run, push, pull, and yell.
3. Communicate effectively and coherently while initiating and
responding to radio and or telephone communications.
4. Must remain alert and maintain attention to detail while
performing all required functions.
5. Must be able to work independently.
6. Must practice sound judgment and common sense.
7. Must be able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
and/or projects simultaneously.
8. Must maintain constant mental alertness and attention to
detail while performing all assigned functions.
WORKING AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
1. Constant ability to stand stationary and or walk during
2. Work environment is primarily outdoors during inclement
weather and in extreme cold or hot weather.
3. May be exposed to slippery or uneven walking surfaces, dust,
dirt, fumes, and odors.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Intermediate oral and written communication skills
3. Must Read/Write/Speak English fluently.
5. Must have a valid PILB Security Guard Work Card Card.
1. Cell Phone, Computer, Printer, Fax.
Centralized Security Services Inc , License #2164B
We provide guard services for clients throughout the greater
Las Vegas area. We believe in creating safe spaces - Centralized
Security Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing an inclusive
workplace. We are an lgbt+ and minority-friendly company. All
qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!