Merchandiser Associate (Las Vegas Area)
Company: Core Mark
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for
over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line
solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of
empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to
build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution
centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions
to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to
grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show
us your power and come explore your opportunities with
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
As a Merchandiser, you will work independently and be
responsible for maintaining product displays in stores, rotating
product, invoice check-in, and overall merchandising. You will be
the first line of customer service and a partner in ensuring that
customers reach their sales and profitability potential. A
successful candidate will be able to assess customer sales and
identify opportunities to maximize value. Your professionalism and
business execution are critical contributions to driving business
forward for our customers, vendors, and ourselves. This
Merchandiser will be responsible but not limited to in servicing
customers in the Las Vegas Valley area (including Henderson, North
Las Vegas and Boulder City.
- Checking-in with customers at each designated account and
serving as company liaison.
- Gathering information from divisions, key account teams,
vendors, and category managers.
- Communicating daily with mangers and notifying them of customer
- Identifying and reducing out-of-stocks on shelves.
- Ensuring products are fresh and within date code
- Attending to customer needs and concerns in a timely
- Ensuring plan-o-gram, marketing best practices, and compliance
- Identifying display opportunities and maximizing display
- Ensuring that products are properly displayed, priced, and
- Finding solutions to possible customer challenges with
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED)
- Ability to drive to customer locations using personal
transportation (mileage reimbursement will be provided).
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record,
reliable vehicle, and proper valid insurance.
- Must have valid insurance that meets minimum requirements per
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to use and understand store plan-o-gram and set
- Ability to learn how to operate a hand-held inventory control
device, calculators, and computer.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs such as
Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to perform math calculations.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift, unload, push and carry totes up to 60
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety
of inclines and surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand and walk frequently, and be able to
drive for a significant period of time.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, or
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather,
temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at
accounts within assigned territory.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall
well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a
comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and
your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program
paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, &
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first
6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter
Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for
children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an
environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full
potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their
full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
Keywords: Core Mark, Henderson , Merchandiser Associate (Las Vegas Area), Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!