Nurse Pediatric Intensive Care
Company: Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As the communitys only not-for-profit, faith-based health care
system; Dignity Health Nevada has been guided by the vision and
core values of the Adrian Dominican Sisters for more than 70 years.
As the Henderson and Las Vegas communities grow, Dignity Health-St.
Rose Dominican facilities and its more than 3,400 employees will
continue the Sisters mission of serving people in need. St. Rose
Dominican is a member of Dignity Health, one of the nations largest
healthcare systems, a 22-state network of more than 9,000
physicians, 60,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including
hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery
centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in
San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing
compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care
with special attention to the poor and underserved. You can also
follow us on and .
The St. Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Campus, Pediatric Department
has an established fourteen bed unit. The Pediatric Department
consists of four divisions and offers a variety of program
services. These divisions include Acute Pediatrics, Pediatric
Critical Care, Pediatric Oncology and Pediatric Outpatient
Services. Our Program Services include Family and Community
Resources, a Child Life Support Program and offers Social and
Pastoral Care. These divisions and programs services represent the
individuals, teams and special initiatives within the Dignity
Health community that are dedicated to children.
The registered nurse employs critical thinking to integrate
objective data with knowledge gained from an assessment of the
subjective experiences of patients.
- Registered nurses use this critical thinking process to apply
the best available evidence and research data to the processes of
diagnosis and treatment.
- Nurses continually evaluate quality and effectiveness of
nursing practice and seek to optimize outcomes.
- Medical/clinical knowledge, technical and clinical skills,
clinical judgment, interpersonal skills and communication as
indicated in the current Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for
Hospitals are essential components of nursing practice.
- All registered nurses practice within the scopes and standards
of practice set forth by the American Nurses Association.
- Additional Professional Organizations may be referenced when
appropriate to guide practice and standards within the work
- This position is represented by CNA and is covered by the terms
and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining
- Experience should be: One (1) year acute pediatric intensive
care experience or successful completion of applicable clinical and
didactic SRDH specialty training course(s) or program.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- RN - Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- CT CPRBLS - Basic Life Support AHA
- CT CPRACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support AHA
- CT CPRPALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support AHA
- Two (2) years PICU acute care experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- CT ONS Oncology Nursing Certification
Keywords: Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Henderson , Nurse Pediatric Intensive Care, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!