Department: LOG Case
Position Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Position Supervises: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for filling stores' orders in an accurate,
productive and safe manner.
The company also requires that all employees perform all tasks
in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and
federal laws. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values
of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of
Essential Job Functions:
- Select orders.
- Read order to ascertain item number and quantity of
- Build pallets.
- Sort merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise from bins/shelves/pick slots.
- Submit order to shipping.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense
- Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work overtime on a regular basis.
- Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes.
- Ability to meet production standards.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school education or general education degree (GED) plus
one year experience in work or equivalent combination of education
Level:High School Diploma/GED Desired
Keywords: Case pick, Order selector,
supply chain, warehouse
Jobs at Kroger Logistics:Kroger
Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our
more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch
coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised
of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers,
transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer
career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse
Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and
Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing,
fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1st
Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who
serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping
experience under a variety of banner
names. At The
Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose:
To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating
#ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger
Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible
schedules, benefits and room for
Posting Notes: NV||Henderson|| 1775 Raiders Way
||89052 || Kroger Logistics||None||Logistics/Supply Chain
||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time||