Payment Processing Representative
Company: Mechanics Bank
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Mechanics Bank Auto Finance is currently searching for an
Payment Processing Associate at our Henderson, Nevada service
The Payment Processing Associate reports to the department
responsible for the timely and accurate posting of payments and
other transactions to customer accounts on the account servicing
system following established policies and procedures. They are
responsible for balancing their own processing as well as assisting
in the daily reconciliation and verification process as needed.
What you will do:
- Accurate and timely posting of monetary and non-monetary
transactions including but not limited to: Payments, Payoffs, Sale
Proceeds, Returned Items, Third Party Expenses, Charge-Off
Processing, Establishing and Updating Recurring ACH Payments,
Deferments, Unwinds, Modifications and Due Date Changes.
- Assist with daily processing reconciliation.
- Pull daily reports.
- Review check requests for accuracy prior to submitting to
- Review due date changes/deferments for completeness and
- Balance and reconcile processing batches.
- Assist with reviewing and processing requests received via the
servicing email box.
- Perform periodic account reviews and prepare manual customer
- Periodically contact dealers, customers and lenders for payment
and payoff follow up as needed.
- Maintain regular attendance based on agreed upon work schedule
and work overtime as needed, including some holidays and
Who you are:
- High School Diploma/GED or 1-2 years of prior experience in
account servicing in the area of payment processing or accounts
receivable, reconciliation experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Excel (Intermediate),
Word, Outlook, 10-key by touch.
- Preferred experience using an Account Servicing System.
- Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion,
national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on
the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other bases prohibited by applicable law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
- To learn more about Mechanics Bank's California privacy and
security policies, including your right to a Notice At Collection
as a California Resident, please visit https://www.mechanicsbank.com/California-Consumer-Residents
Keywords: Mechanics Bank, Henderson , Payment Processing Representative, Other , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!